Resistance Fighters!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance Fighters!

Welcome fighters!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kinship Cloaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 3:23 pm

Each Kinship should be able to have there own cloak pattern, making each kinship even more Distinctive and sexy geek
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 2:00 am

yer i agree, there are far to many players who are all wearing the same armour and everyone is wearing the same cloaks, although the is another comp being run at the moment for the 3rd cloak design, ive sent an entry in Smile
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:35 am

i read in dev chat that kinships will have original designs but not coming in book11, sometime after. i wish there were a lot more types of armour. i dont mind if they do basically the same thing, i just want to look different to every1 else
Back to top Go down
Sureshott
Leader
Leader
Sureshott

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-09-01

Character
Experience to next rank (moderators only):
Kinship Cloaks Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kinship Cloaks Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character name:(main): sureshott
Race: Elf

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:31 pm

i wish you could make ur own armor and name it like talon rangers armor in a armor set like talon ranger boots , gloves , greaves , shoulder pads that sort of thing with a kinship sign on like the yin yang
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:45 pm

Yer that would be cool, i reckon when crafting armour u should be able to craft it with different bonus so if you wanted to wear all the same type of armour and you wanted to max up you might, u could use a different "trophy" ( in the mastery options ) to influance the bonus on each bit eg. If you use large warg tails when u craft and get the crit, the item has a might bonus, but if you used clean warg tails and get the crit you craft it with a fate bonus for example then some of the hard to get trophys could give u a bigger bonus
Back to top Go down
Aranlione
Second in Command (Admin)
Aranlione

Number of posts : 143

Character
Kinship Cloaks Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kinship Cloaks Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Character name:(main): Name:Aranlione

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 9:44 pm

Well we can give a name to armor, (grand master) So we could ask our Grand masters to make Armor named: Talon ranger armour,gloves...
He should be a Grand master in everything that would be best so that all nembers can have one. Oh and they should have a special color (i suggest blue).
Back to top Go down
https://resistancefighters.keuf.net

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:11 am

hopefully soon there will be customiseable clocks and what have you Smile
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:57 pm

This is my design for the cloak comp Smile
https://i.servimg.com/u/f23/11/55/67/00/lotro_13.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sureshott
Leader
Leader
Sureshott

Number of posts : 104

Character
Character name:(main): sureshott

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:40 pm

I KNOW YOU DIDNT DRAW THAT BUT U NEVER COULD LOL BUT IT needs to be more than black dont u think
Back to top Go down
Aranlione
Aranlione

Character

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 6:52 pm

Yes the top is a bit to black.
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 12:36 am

i think there should be more helms that cover ur face
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 5:54 pm

yea i agree with neurok
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:07 am

neurok wrote:
i think there should be more helms that cover ur face

I think all female hobbits should lol!
Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Some colors   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:08 pm

We could dye our cloaks to at least show we have a kinship tradition. I propose the red dye.

For those that don't want to spend money in dyes, I could get them... I'll be rising to GM Scholar with the Red Dye making... I have to make 156 Red Dyes (lots of Neekerbreekers are going to die in Angmar Smile ) and I think we can manage to get them to everyone in the Kinship.

I'l be getting some Green Dyes too but not so many.

What do you think?

Portus
Back to top Go down
Aranlione
Aranlione

Character

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 1:56 am

Thats a great idea!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kinship Cloaks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinship Cloaks   Kinship Cloaks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinship Cloaks
Page 1 of 1